Farrens in Oz

Saturday, September 02, 2006

sams Athletics Sports Day





It was a great day I did lots of stuff I did high jump,long jump,triple jump,hurdles and a load of other sports.Lets start at the beginning of the day in order we got on a coach to the reserve at box hill. We where told to get into our houses ireland,cato,jones and gardiner then our subjects where read out we started of with long jump I jumped 3 metres 50 cm. Then we went onto triple jump and I jumped 3 metres 25 cm
then we had a break eat drink bla bla bla and we went onto high jump. It was a little bit hard cause the mat was high and it was not easy to jump my record was 90 cm (good for that size mat). Then we did
hurdles I should of got a ribbon for that but she gave it to someone else I dont know why then we went to shuttle relay I did well with that we had discus I through 11 meters 3. Then we went to shot put I threw
4 meters 80 cm and finally we had sprints it was the first 3 who got in but there where six heats the guy who set us off had a cap gun I came 2nd in my first race. In the next race I came 5th not to bad then it was the end of the day we then had the circular relay we will find out on monday who won.


Tune in next week for a instalment from Sam farren!

1 Comments:

Blogger Farrens in Oz said...

comments please

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home